Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What is PaperPetalCreations?



I love to wander through beautiful gardens and admire the abundance of flowers and plants that bless this earth. Often stopping to snap a picture or two when I just have to take the flower with me (and of course I always keep my camera handy for just such an occasion). I have also spent much time strolling through the flower beds of colorful and unique papers and supplies in the craft stores.
Another passion of mine is creating unique and special gifts for the loved ones in my life. Customizing their card or gift by including special treasures from my photo collection. It always brings a smile to my face to watch the delight in the eyes of the receiver.
And so the decision was made to share my collection with others. Pulling out my various petals (papers, stamps, embellishments and pictures) and combining their individual beauty into one singular flower ready to be plucked and delivered to anyone who needs their day brightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment